ad

Breaking News

SECOND TAJ MAHAL OF THE WORLD, BUT NOT BUILT BY SHAHJAHAN. HERE IS THE TRUE LUV STORY OF A RETIERED POST MAN.


SECOND TAJ MAHAL







Medieval era in India was marked a new phase in tomb Architecture when rulers probably credited the palatial tombs to their beloved wives, the excellent example of this being Taj Mahal ,mausoleum of Mumtaz Mahal , apparently the beloved queen of emperor Shahjahan, the Mughal emperor who is credited to have commissioned a large number of architectural projects in and around Delhi .


“FAIZAL HASAN QADIR”  a retired postmaster of Kaser Kalan village in Uttar Pradesh narrates his love story that was no less to that of shahjahan. He said he got married to his maternal cousin in 1953 as she insisted to marry him after she first saw him. She wasn't trained in household chores it was fun teaching her everything. Moreover she was illiterate and only knew how  to read Qur'an, but was keenly interested in Urdu stories and I appreciated her for that n got books for her.


Our life was a true fairytale except the fact childlessness always left a lacuna in our lives. I remember her concern of us being forgotten in this society after our death. Her health started deteriorating with passage of time so I took her to Aligarh medical college where we came across a gynocoligist who diagnosed that she was suffering from uterus tumor. Her uterus was removed as part of her treatment and this made very clear to everyone that our childlessness was now stamped on us forever. And my family now forced me to marry again, since I was so much in love with my wife so I refused. I was happy with her despite all odds of our lives.



But she ultimately left me all alone when she took her last breathe in 2011 due to throat cancer.
The day she passed away , I started constructing a tomb for her on a land nearby but due to financial strains he rested the construction. This concrete tomb's foundation is 10 feet deep and 27 inches wide. Walls of this tomb are 15 inches wide and 15 feet high. The tomb consists of two grave , the covered one is my wife's and the other one is meant for my burial.
The last wish of my existence remains the completion of this tomb for my beloved.


He beautifully recites:
Mere allah khudda mere raah per… (my lord allah, on my path)
Mere rehnumma mere humsafar…( my guide , my soulmate)
Lag ja galee tu ajiz tk… (embrace me I m helpless )
Tu kaha gaya muje chod kr..( where have u been )
Mere sheshe dil ko todh kr…( leaving me heartbroken)
Tu kaha gaya muje chod kr. ( where have u been, leaving me all alone)

No comments